1. mount - verb
· attach to a support; "They mounted the aerator on a floating"
2. mount - verb
· go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
3. mount - verb
· fix onto a backing, setting, or support; "mount slides for macroscopic analysis"
4. mount - verb
· put up or launch; "mount a campaign against pornography"
5. mount - verb
· get up on the back of; "mount a horse"
6. mount - verb
· go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
7. mount - verb
· prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; "mount a theater production"; "mount an attack"; "mount a play"
8. mount - verb
· copulate with; "The bull was riding the cow"
9. mounted - adjective
· assembled for use; especially by being attached to a support
10. mounted - adjective
· decorated with applied ornamentation; often used in combination; "the trim brass-mounted carbine of the ranger"- F.V.W.Mason
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.