1. mound - noun
· (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
2. mound - noun
· a small natural hill
3. mound - noun
· a collection of objects laid on top of each other
4. mound - noun
· structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones; "they built small mounds to hide behind"
5. mound - noun
· the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit; "he has played every position except pitcher"; "they have a southpaw on the mound"
6. mound - verb
· form into a rounded elevation; "mound earth"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.