1. motor - noun
· machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
2. motor - noun
· a nonspecific agent that imparts motion; "happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action"
3. motor - verb
· travel or be transported in a vehicle; "We drove to the university every morning"; "They motored to London for the theater"
4. motor - adjective
· conveying information to the muscles from the CNS; "motor nerves"
5. motor - adjective
· causing or able to cause motion; "a motive force"; "motive power"; "motor energy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.