1. mooring - noun
· a place where a craft can be made fast
2. mooring - noun
· (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
3. moor - verb
· secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
4. moor - verb
· come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
5. moor - verb
· secure with cables or ropes; "moor the boat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.