1. moon - noun
· the natural satellite of the Earth; "the average distance to the Moon is 384,400 kilometers"; "men first stepped on the moon in 1969"
2. moon - noun
· any object resembling a moon; "he made a moon lamp that he used as a night light"; "the clock had a moon that showed various phases"
3. moon - noun
· the period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
4. moon - noun
· the light of the Moon; "moonlight is the smuggler's enemy"; "the Moon was bright enough to read by"
5. moon - noun
· United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920)
6. moon - noun
· any natural satellite of a planet; "Jupiter has sixteen moons"
7. moon - verb
· have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming"
8. moon - verb
· be idle in a listless or dreamy way
9. moon - verb
· expose one's buttocks to; "moon the audience"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.