1. monitor - noun
· someone who supervises (an examination)
2. monitor - noun
· someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
3. monitor - noun
· an ironclad vessel built by Federal forces to do battle with the Merrimac
4. monitor - noun
· display produced by a device that takes signals and displays them on a television screen or a computer monitor
5. monitor - noun
· electronic equipment that is used to check the quality or content of electronic transmissions
6. monitor - noun
· a piece of electronic equipment that keeps track of the operation of a system continuously and warns of trouble
7. monitor - noun
· any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa and Asia and Australia; fabled to warn of crocodiles
8. monitor - verb
· keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance; "we are monitoring the air quality"; "the police monitor the suspect's moves"
9. monitor - verb
· check, track, or observe by means of a receiver
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.