1. model - noun
· a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
2. model - noun
· a type of product; "his car was an old model"
3. model - noun
· a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos"
4. model - noun
· representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
5. model - noun
· something to be imitated; "an exemplar of success"; "a model of clarity"; "he is the very model of a modern major general"
6. model - noun
· someone worthy of imitation; "every child needs a role model"
7. model - noun
· a representative form or pattern; "I profited from his example"
8. model - noun
· a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
9. model - noun
· the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
10. model - verb
· plan or create according to a model or models
11. model - verb
· form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
12. model - verb
· assume a posture as for artistic purposes; "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
13. model - verb
· display (clothes) as a mannequin; "model the latest fashion"
14. model - verb
· create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
15. model - verb
· construct a model of; "model an airplane"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.