1. model - verb
· plan or create according to a model or models
2. model - verb
· form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
3. model - verb
· assume a posture as for artistic purposes; "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
4. model - verb
· display (clothes) as a mannequin; "model the latest fashion"
5. model - verb
· create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
6. model - verb
· construct a model of; "model an airplane"
7. modeled - adjective
· resembling sculpture; "her finely modeled features"; "rendered with...vivid sculptural effect"; "the sculpturesque beauty of the athletes' bodies"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.