1. mode - noun
· how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
2. mode - noun
· a particular functioning condition or arrangement; "switched from keyboard to voice mode"
3. mode - noun
· a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
4. mode - noun
· verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
5. mode - noun
· any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
6. mode - noun
· the most frequent value of a random variable
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.