1. mobile - noun
· a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
2. mobile - noun
· a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
3. mobile - noun
· sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
4. mobile - adjective
· migratory; "a restless mobile society"; "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins"; "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"; "wandering tribes"
5. mobile - adjective
· moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place); "a mobile missile system"; "the tongue is...the most mobile articulator"
6. mobile - adjective
· having transportation available
7. mobile - adjective
· capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another; "a highly mobile face"
8. mobile - adjective
· affording change (especially in social status); "Britain is not a truly fluid society"; "upwardly mobile"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.