1. miter - noun
· joint that forms a corner; usually both sides are bevelled at a 45-degree angle to form a 90-degree corner
2. miter - noun
· the surface of a beveled end of a piece where a miter joint is made; "he covered the miter with glue before making the joint"
3. miter - noun
· a liturgical headdress worn by bishops on formal occasions
4. miter - verb
· bevel the edges of, to make a miter joint
5. miter - verb
· confer a miter on (a bishop)
6. miter - verb
· fit together in a miter joint
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.