1. miss - noun
· a young female; "a young lady of 18"
2. miss - noun
· a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
3. miss - noun
· a form of address for an unmarried woman
4. miss - verb
· fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind; "I missed that remark"; "She missed his point"; "We lost part of what he said"
5. miss - verb
· feel or suffer from the lack of; "He misses his mother"
6. miss - verb
· fail to attend an event or activity; "I missed the concert"; "He missed school for a week"
7. miss - verb
· leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
8. miss - verb
· fail to reach or get to; "She missed her train"
9. miss - verb
· be without; "This soup lacks salt"; "There is something missing in my jewelry box!"
10. miss - verb
· fail to reach; "The arrow missed the target"
11. miss - verb
· be absent; "The child had been missing for a week"
12. miss - verb
· fail to experience; "Fortunately, I missed the hurricane"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.