1. milk - noun
· a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
2. milk - noun
· produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
3. milk - noun
· a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
4. milk - noun
· any of several nutritive milklike liquids
5. milk - verb
· take milk from female mammals; "Cows need to be milked every morning"
6. milk - verb
· exploit as much as possible; "I am milking this for all it's worth"
7. milk - verb
· add milk to; "milk the tea"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.