1. mile - noun
· a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
2. mile - noun
· a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
3. mile - noun
· a large distance; "he missed by a mile"
4. mile - noun
· a former British unit of length once used in navigation; equivalent to 6,000 feet (1828.8 meters)
5. mile - noun
· a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
6. mile - noun
· an ancient Roman unit of length equivalent to 1620 yards
7. mile - noun
· a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
8. mile - noun
· a footrace extending one mile; "he holds the record in the mile"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.