1. mews - noun
· street lined with buildings that were originally private stables but have been remodeled as dwellings; "she lives in a Chelsea mews"
2. mew - noun
· the sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this)
3. mew - noun
· the common gull of Eurasia and northeastern North America
4. mew - verb
· cry like a cat; "the cat meowed"
5. mew - verb
· utter a high-pitched cry, as of seagulls
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.