1. meter - noun
· the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
2. meter - noun
· any of various measuring instruments for measuring a quantity
3. meter - noun
· (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
4. meter - noun
· rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
5. meter - verb
· measure with a meter; "meter the flow of water"
6. meter - verb
· stamp with a meter indicating the postage; "meter the mail"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.