1. meshed - noun
· the holy city of Shiite Muslims; located in northeastern Iran
2. mesh - verb
· keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
3. mesh - verb
· coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
4. mesh - verb
· work together in harmony
5. mesh - verb
· entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
6. meshed - adjective
· resembling a network; "a meshed road system"
7. meshed - adjective
· (used of toothed parts or gears) interlocked and interacting; "the gears are engaged"; "meshed gears"; "intermeshed twin rotors"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.