1. mental - adjective
· involving the mind or an intellectual process; "mental images of happy times"; "mental calculations"; "in a terrible mental state"; "mental suffering"; "free from mental defects"
2. mental - adjective
· of or relating to the mind; "mental powers"; "mental development"; "mental hygiene"
3. mental - adjective
· of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
4. mental - adjective
· of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
5. mental - adjective
· affected by a disorder of the mind; "a mental patient"; "mental illness"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.