1. meet - noun
· a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
2. meet - verb
· come together; "I'll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
3. meet - verb
· get together socially or for a specific purpose
4. meet - verb
· be adjacent or come together; "The lines converge at this point"
5. meet - verb
· fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction; "does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"; "This job doesn't match my dreams"; "meet a need"
6. meet - verb
· collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let's gather in the dining room"
7. meet - verb
· get to know; get acquainted with; "I met this really handsome guy at a bar last night!"; "we met in Singapore"
8. meet - verb
· meet by design; be present at the arrival of; "Can you meet me at the train station?"
9. meet - verb
· contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; "Princeton plays Yale this weekend"; "Charlie likes to play Mary"
10. meet - verb
· experience as a reaction; "My proposal met with much opposition"
11. meet - verb
· undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
12. meet - verb
· be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
13. meet - adjective
· being precisely fitting and right; "it is only meet that she should be seated first"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.