1. medium - noun
· a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
2. medium - noun
· the surrounding environment; "fish require an aqueous medium"
3. medium - noun
· an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
4. medium - noun
· (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
5. medium - noun
· a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
6. medium - noun
· (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
7. medium - noun
· an intervening substance through which something is achieved; "the dissolving medium is called a solvent"
8. medium - noun
· a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position; "a happy medium"
9. medium - noun
· someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead; "he consulted several mediums"
10. medium - noun
· (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
11. medium - noun
· an occupation for which you are especially well suited; "in law he found his true metier"
12. medium - adjective
· around the middle of a scale of evaluation; "an orange of average size"; "intermediate capacity"; "medium bombers"
13. medium - adjective
· (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.