1. medicine - noun
· the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques
2. medicine - noun
· (medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease
3. medicine - noun
· the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries; "he studied medicine at Harvard"
4. medicine - noun
· punishment for one's actions; "you have to face the music"; "take your medicine"
5. medicine - verb
· treat medicinally, treat with medicine
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.