1. measuring - noun
· the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate"
2. measure - verb
· determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
3. measure - verb
· express as a number or measure or quantity; "Can you quantify your results?"
4. measure - verb
· have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"
5. measure - verb
· evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.