1. meaning - noun
· the message that is intended or expressed or signified; "what is the meaning of this sentence"; "the significance of a red traffic light"; "the signification of Chinese characters"; "the import of his announcement was ambiguous"
2. meaning - noun
· the idea that is intended; "What is the meaning of this proverb?"
3. mean - verb
· mean or intend to express or convey; "You never understand what I mean!"; "what do his words intend?"
4. mean - verb
· have as a logical consequence; "The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers"
5. mean - verb
· denote or connote; "`maison' means `house' in French"; "An example sentence would show what this word means"
6. mean - verb
· have in mind as a purpose; "I mean no harm"; "I only meant to help you"; "She didn't think to harm me"; "We thought to return early that night"
7. mean - verb
· have a specified degree of importance; "My ex-husband means nothing to me"; "Happiness means everything"
8. mean - verb
· intend to refer to; "I'm thinking of good food when I talk about France"; "Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!"
9. mean - verb
· destine or designate for a certain purpose; "These flowers were meant for you"
10. meaning - adjective
· rich in significance or implication; "a meaning look"; "a significant silence"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.