1. matter - noun
· a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is none of your affair"; "things are going well"
2. matter - noun
· some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"; "it is a matter for the police"
3. matter - noun
· that which has mass and occupies space; "physicists study both the nature of matter and the forces which govern it"
4. matter - noun
· a problem; "is anything the matter?"
5. matter - noun
· (used with negation) having consequence; "they were friends and it was no matter who won the games"
6. matter - noun
· written works (especially in books or magazines); "he always took some reading matter with him on the plane"
7. matter - verb
· have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.