1. mastering - noun
· becoming proficient in the use of something; having mastery of; "his mastering the art of cooking took a long time"
2. mastering - noun
· the act of making a master recording from which copies can be made; "he received a bill for mastering the concert and making 100 copies"
3. master - verb
· be or become completely proficient or skilled in; "She mastered Japanese in less than two years"
4. master - verb
· get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
5. master - verb
· have dominance or the power to defeat over; "Her pain completely mastered her"; "The methods can master the problems"
6. master - verb
· have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of; "Do you control these data?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.