1. master - noun
· an artist of consummate skill; "a master of the violin"; "one of the old masters"
2. master - noun
· a person who has general authority over others
3. master - noun
· a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
4. master - noun
· directs the work of others
5. master - noun
· presiding officer of a school
6. master - noun
· an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
7. master - noun
· an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
8. master - noun
· someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
9. master - noun
· an authority qualified to teach apprentices
10. master - noun
· key that secures entrance everywhere
11. master - verb
· be or become completely proficient or skilled in; "She mastered Japanese in less than two years"
12. master - verb
· get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
13. master - verb
· have dominance or the power to defeat over; "Her pain completely mastered her"; "The methods can master the problems"
14. master - verb
· have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of; "Do you control these data?"
15. master - adjective
· most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.