1. master - noun
· an artist of consummate skill; "a master of the violin"; "one of the old masters"
2. master - noun
· a person who has general authority over others
3. master - noun
· a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
4. master - noun
· directs the work of others
5. master - noun
· presiding officer of a school
6. master - noun
· an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
7. master - noun
· an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
8. master - noun
· someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
9. master - noun
· an authority qualified to teach apprentices
10. master - noun
· key that secures entrance everywhere
11. master - verb
· be or become completely proficient or skilled in; "She mastered Japanese in less than two years"
12. master - verb
· get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
13. master - verb
· have dominance or the power to defeat over; "Her pain completely mastered her"; "The methods can master the problems"
14. master - verb
· have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of; "Do you control these data?"
15. master - adjective
· most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.