1. mash - noun
· a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
2. mash - noun
· mixture of ground animal feeds
3. mash - verb
· to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
4. mash - verb
· talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
5. mash - verb
· reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading; "grind the spices in a mortar"; "mash the garlic"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.