1. maroon - noun
· a person who is stranded (as on an island); "when the tide came in I was a maroon out there"
2. maroon - noun
· a dark purplish-red to dark brownish-red color
3. maroon - noun
· an exploding firework used as a warning signal
4. maroon - verb
· leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue; "the travellers were marooned"
5. maroon - verb
· leave stranded on a desert island without resources; "The mutinous sailors were marooned on an island"
6. maroon - adjective
· of dark brownish to purplish red
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.