1. march - noun
· the month following February and preceding April
2. march - noun
· the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind); "it was a long march"; "we heard the sound of marching"
3. march - noun
· a steady advance; "the march of science"; "the march of time"
4. march - noun
· a procession of people walking together; "the march went up Fifth Avenue"
5. march - noun
· district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area; "the Welsh marches between England and Wales"
6. march - noun
· genre of music written for marching; "Sousa wrote the best marches"
7. march - noun
· a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
8. march - verb
· march in a procession; "They processed into the dining room"
9. march - verb
· force to march; "The Japanese marched their prisoners through Manchuria"
10. march - verb
· walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride; "He marched into the classroom and announced the exam"; "The soldiers marched across the border"
11. march - verb
· march in protest; take part in a demonstration; "Thousands demonstrated against globalization during the meeting of the most powerful economic nations in Seattle"
12. march - verb
· walk ostentatiously; "She parades her new husband around town"
13. march - verb
· cause to march or go at a marching pace; "They marched the mules into the desert"
14. march - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.