1. manufacturing - noun
· the act of making something (a product) from raw materials; "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"; "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"; "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
2. manufacture - verb
· put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; "He manufactured a popular cereal"
3. manufacture - verb
· concoct something artificial or untrue
4. manufacture - verb
· produce naturally; "this gland manufactures a specific substance only"
5. manufacture - verb
· create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.