1. manifest - noun
· a customs document listing the contents put on a ship or plane
2. manifest - verb
· provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes; "His high fever attested to his illness"; "The buildings in Rome manifest a high level of architectural sophistication"; "This decision demonstrates his sense of fairness"
3. manifest - verb
· record in a ship's manifest; "each passenger must be manifested"
4. manifest - verb
· reveal its presence or make an appearance; "the ghost manifests each year on the same day"
5. manifest - adjective
· clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view"; "a palpable lie"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.