1. manes - noun
· a Persian prophet who founded Manichaeism (216-276)
2. mane - noun
· long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck
3. mane - noun
· growth of hair covering the scalp of a human being
4. man - verb
· take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place; "Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning"
5. man - verb
· provide with workers; "We cannot man all the desks"; "Students were manning the booths"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.