1. mandate - noun
· a document giving an official instruction or command
2. mandate - noun
· a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
3. mandate - noun
· the commission that is given to a government and its policies through an electoral victory
4. mandate - verb
· assign under a mandate; "mandate a colony"
5. mandate - verb
· make mandatory; "the new director of the school board mandated regular tests"
6. mandate - verb
· assign authority to
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.