1. magnetic - adjective
· of or relating to or caused by magnetism; "magnetic forces"
2. magnetic - adjective
· having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel; "the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material"
3. magnetic - adjective
· capable of being magnetized
4. magnetic - adjective
· determined by earth's magnetic fields; "magnetic north"; "the needle of a magnetic compass points to the magnetic north pole"
5. magnetic - adjective
· possessing an extraordinary ability to attract; "a charismatic leader"; "a magnetic personality"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.