1. lyric - noun
· the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
2. lyric - noun
· a short poem of songlike quality
3. lyric - verb
· write lyrics for (a song)
4. lyric - adjective
· expressing deep emotion; "the dancer's lyrical performance"
5. lyric - adjective
· used of a singer or singing voice that is light in volume and modest in range; "a lyric soprano"
6. lyric - adjective
· relating to or being musical drama; "the lyric stage"
7. lyric - adjective
· of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses emotion (often in a songlike way); "lyric poetry"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.