1. lull - noun
· a pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished; "there was never a letup in the noise"
2. lull - noun
· a period of calm weather; "there was a lull in the storm"
3. lull - verb
· calm by deception; "Don't let yourself be lulled into a false state of security"
4. lull - verb
· become quiet or less intensive; "the fighting lulled for a moment"
5. lull - verb
· make calm or still; "quiet the dragons of worry and fear"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.