1. low - noun
· an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
2. low - noun
· British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
3. low - noun
· a low level or position or degree; "the stock market fell to a new low"
4. low - noun
· the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
5. low - verb
· make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.