1. low - noun
· an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
2. low - noun
· British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
3. low - noun
· a low level or position or degree; "the stock market fell to a new low"
4. low - noun
· the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
5. low - verb
· make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
6. low - adjective
· less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
7. low - adjective
· literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension; "low ceilings"; "low clouds"; "low hills"; "the sun is low"; "low furniture"; "a low bow"
8. low - adjective
· very low in volume; "a low murmur"; "the low-toned murmur of the surf"
9. low - adjective
· unrefined in character; "low comedy"
10. low - adjective
· used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
11. low - adjective
· of the most contemptible kind; "abject cowardice"; "a low stunt to pull"; "a low-down sneak"; "his miserable treatment of his family"; "You miserable skunk!"; "a scummy rabble"; "a scurvy trick"
12. low - adjective
· low or inferior in station or quality; "a humble cottage"; "a lowly parish priest"; "a modest man of the people"; "small beginnings"
13. low - adjective
· no longer sufficient; "supplies are low"; "our funds are depleted"
14. low - adjective
· subdued or brought low in condition or status; "brought low"; "a broken man"; "his broken spirit"
15. low - adjective
· filled with melancholy and despondency; "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"; "gloomy predictions"; "a gloomy silence"; "took a grim view of the economy"; "the darkening mood"; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
16. low - adverb
· in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.