1. love - noun
· a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
2. love - noun
· any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting"
3. love - noun
· a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
4. love - noun
· a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"
5. love - noun
· a score of zero in tennis or squash; "it was 40 love"
6. love - noun
· sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people; "his lovemaking disgusted her"; "he hadn't had any love in months"; "he has a very complicated love life"
7. love - verb
· have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
8. love - verb
· get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
9. love - verb
· be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
10. love - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.