1. lost - noun
· people who are destined to die soon; "the agony of the doomed was in his voice"
2. lose - verb
· fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense; "She lost her purse when she left it unattended on her seat"
3. lose - verb
· fail to win; "We lost the battle but we won the war"
4. lose - verb
· suffer the loss of a person through death or removal; "She lost her husband in the war"; "The couple that wanted to adopt the child lost her when the biological parents claimed her"
5. lose - verb
· miss from one's possessions; lose sight of; "I've lost my glasses again!"
6. lose - verb
· allow to go out of sight or mind; "The detective lost the man he was shadowing after he had to stop at a red light"; "lose the crowds by climbing a mountain"; "the lost tribe"
7. lose - verb
· fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit; "I lost thousands of dollars on that bad investment!"; "The company turned a loss after the first year"
8. lose - verb
· fail to get or obtain; "I lost the opportunity to spend a year abroad"
9. lose - verb
· fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind; "I missed that remark"; "She missed his point"; "We lost part of what he said"
10. lose - verb
· withdraw, as from reality; "he lost himslef in his music"
11. lose - verb
· be set at a disadvantage; "This author really suffers in translation"; "The painting loses something in this light"
12. lost - adjective
· no longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered; "a lost child"; "lost friends"; "his lost book"; "lost opportunities"
13. lost - adjective
· having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity; "I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway"; "the anesthetic left her completely disoriented"
14. lost - adjective
· spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed; "lost souls"; "a lost generation"; "a lost ship"; "the lost platoon"
15. lost - adjective
· not gained or won; "a lost battle"; "a lost prize"
16. lost - adjective
· incapable of being recovered or regained; "his lost honor"
17. lost - adjective
· not caught with the senses or the mind; "words lost in the din"
18. lost - adjective
· deeply absorbed in thought; "as distant and bemused as a professor listening to the prattling of his freshman class"; "lost in thought"; "a preoccupied frown"
19. lost - adjective
· perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; "obviously bemused by his questions"; "bewildered and confused"; "a cloudy and confounded philosopher"; "just a mixed-up kid"; "she felt lost on the first day of school"
20. lost - adjective
· unable to function; without help
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.