1. loosen - verb
· make loose or looser; "loosen the tension on a rope"
2. loosen - verb
· make less severe or strict; "The government relaxed the curfew after most of the rebels were caught"
3. loosen - verb
· become less severe or strict; "The rules relaxed after the new director arrived"
4. loosen - verb
· disentangle and raise the fibers of; "tease wool"
5. loosen - verb
· cause to become loose; "undo the shoelace"; "untie the knot"; "loosen the necktie"
6. loosen - verb
· make less dense; "loosen the soil"
7. loosen - verb
· become loose or looser or less tight; "The noose loosened"; "the rope relaxed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.