1. loose - verb
· grant freedom to; free from confinement
2. loose - verb
· turn loose or free from restraint; "let loose mines"; "Loose terrible plagues upon humanity"
3. loose - verb
· make loose or looser; "loosen the tension on a rope"
4. loose - verb
· become loose or looser or less tight; "The noose loosened"; "the rope relaxed"
5. loose - adjective
· not compact or dense in structure or arrangement; "loose gravel"
6. loose - adjective
· (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player; "a loose ball"
7. loose - adjective
· not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting; "loose clothing"; "the large shoes were very loose"
8. loose - adjective
· not officially recognized or controlled; "an informal agreement"; "a loose organization of the local farmers"
9. loose - adjective
· not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem"
10. loose - adjective
· emptying easily or excessively; "loose bowels"
11. loose - adjective
· not affixed; "the stamp came loose"
12. loose - adjective
· not tense or taut; "the old man's skin hung loose and grey"; "slack and wrinkled skin"; "slack sails"; "a slack rope"; "a slack grip"
13. loose - adjective
· (of textures) full of small openings or gaps; "an open texture"; "a loose weave"
14. loose - adjective
· lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility; "idle talk"; "a loose tongue"
15. loose - adjective
· not carefully arranged in a package; "a box of loose nails"
16. loose - adjective
· having escaped, especially from confinement; "a convict still at large"; "searching for two escaped prisoners"; "dogs loose on the streets"; "criminals on the loose in the neighborhood"
17. loose - adjective
· casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
18. loose - adverb
· without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.