1. loop - noun
· fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
2. loop - noun
· anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
3. loop - noun
· (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated; "the solution took hundreds of iterations"
4. loop - noun
· an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan); "he's no longer in the loop"
5. loop - noun
· the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
6. loop - noun
· a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
7. loop - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
8. loop - noun
· an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
9. loop - noun
· a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
10. loop - noun
· a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
11. loop - verb
· move in loops; "The bicycle looped around the tree"
12. loop - verb
· make a loop in; "loop a rope"
13. loop - verb
· fly loops, perform a loop; "the stunt pilot looped his plane"
14. loop - verb
· wind around something in coils or loops
15. loop - verb
· fasten or join with a loop; "He looped the watch through his belt"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.