1. loft - noun
· floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
2. loft - noun
· floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
3. loft - noun
· (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
4. loft - noun
· a raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
5. loft - verb
· store in a loft
6. loft - verb
· propel through the air; "The rocket lofted the space shuttle into the air"
7. loft - verb
· kick or strike high in the air; "loft a ball"
8. loft - verb
· lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.