1. lodge - noun
· English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
2. lodge - noun
· a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
3. lodge - noun
· small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion; usually occupied by a gatekeeper or gardener
4. lodge - noun
· a small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
5. lodge - noun
· any of various Native American dwellings
6. lodge - noun
· a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
7. lodge - verb
· be a lodger; stay temporarily; "Where are you lodging in Paris?"
8. lodge - verb
· put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
9. lodge - verb
· file a formal charge against; "The suspect was charged with murdering his wife"
10. lodge - verb
· provide housing for; "We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.