1. local - noun
· public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops; "the local seemed to take forever to get to New York"
2. local - noun
· anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
3. local - adjective
· relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area; "local taxes"; "local authorities"
4. local - adjective
· of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood; "local customs"; "local schools"; "the local citizens"; "a local point of view"; "local outbreaks of flu"; "a local bus line"
5. local - adjective
· affecting only a restricted part or area of the body; "local anesthesia"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.