1. living - noun
· the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
2. living - noun
· people who are still living; "save your pity for the living"
3. living - noun
· the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
4. living - noun
· the financial means whereby one lives; "each child was expected to pay for their keep"; "he applied to the state for support"; "he could no longer earn his own livelihood"
5. live - verb
· be an inhabitant of or reside in; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
6. live - verb
· lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style; "we had to live frugally after the war"
7. live - verb
· continue to live and avoid dying; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"; "how long can a person last without food and water?" "One crash victim died, the other lived"
8. live - verb
· support oneself; "he could barely exist on such a low wage"; "Can you live on $2000 a month in New York City?"; "Many people in the world have to subsist on $1 a day"
9. live - verb
· have life, be alive; "Our great leader is no more"; "My grandfather lived until the end of war"
10. live - verb
· have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; "I know the feeling!"; "have you ever known hunger?"; "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; "I lived through two divorces"
11. live - verb
· pursue a positive and satisfying existence; "You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live"
12. living - adjective
· pertaining to living persons; "within living memory"
13. living - adjective
· true to life; lifelike; "the living image of her mother"
14. living - adjective
· (informal) absolute; "she is a living doll"; "scared the living daylights out of them"; "beat the living hell out of him"
15. living - adjective
· still in existence; "the Wollemi pine found in Australia is a surviving specimen of a conifer thought to have been long extinct and therefore known as a living fossil"; "the only surviving frontier blockhouse in Pennsylvania"
16. living - adjective
· still in active use; "a living language"
17. living - adjective
· (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried; "carved into the living stone"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.