1. lip - noun
· either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
2. lip - noun
· (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
3. lip - noun
· an impudent or insolent rejoinder; "don't give me any of your sass"
4. lip - noun
· the top edge of a vessel or other container
5. lip - noun
· either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.