1. links - noun
· a golf course that is built on sandy ground near a shore
2. link - noun
· the means of connection between things linked in series
3. link - noun
· a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
4. link - noun
· the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
5. link - noun
· a connecting shape
6. link - noun
· a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
7. link - noun
· (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
8. link - noun
· a channel for communication between groups; "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
9. link - noun
· a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network
10. link - noun
· an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
11. link - verb
· make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
12. link - verb
· connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
13. link - verb
· be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
14. link - verb
· link with or as with a yoke; "yoke the oxen together"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.