1. limp - noun
· the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
2. limp - verb
· walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
3. limp - verb
· proceed slowly or with difficulty; "the boat limped into the harbor"
4. limp - adjective
· without energy or will; "gave a limp handshake"; "a limp gesture as if waving away all desire to know" G.K.Chesterton; "the afternoon heat left her feeling wilted"
5. limp - adjective
· lacking or having lost rigidity; "limp lettuce"; "he felt his body go limp"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.